Natural remedies for hair loss: Eat properly
Although it can be difficult when we're all so busy, it is really important to take steps to try to eat healthily throughout the day - this isn't about dieting, it's about getting a wide range of foods into your diet to provide yourself with the essential nutrients.
Iron-rich foods such as liver, kidney, bran flakes and soya products all contain high levels of iron, whilst Brazil nuts or a few carrot sticks are just some healthy snack ideas that will boost lank locks.
Getting more protein into your diet by eating more protein-rich foods can also make a huge difference to how thick your hair looks and feels. Up your protein levels by stocking up on lean meat like chicken or turkey, with leafy green veg for a tasty, cheap lunch. Eggs, brown rice and low-fat yogurt are also family-friendly options.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home