Natural remedies for hair loss: Eat properly
Although it can be difficult when we're all so busy, it is really important to take steps to try to eat healthily throughout the day - this isn't about dieting, it's about getting a wide range of foods into your diet to provide yourself with the essential nutrients.
Iron-rich foods such as liver, kidney, bran flakes and soya products all contain high levels of iron, whilst Brazil nuts or a few carrot sticks are just some healthy snack ideas that will boost lank locks.
Getting more protein into your diet by eating more protein-rich foods can also make a huge difference to how thick your hair looks and feels. Up your protein levels by stocking up on lean meat like chicken or turkey, with leafy green veg for a tasty, cheap lunch. Eggs, brown rice and low-fat yogurt are also family-friendly options.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu