Natural remedies for hair loss: Avocados
So instead of throwing in the towel and accepting defeat, turn an avocado into a home-made hair mask to treat thinning hair. That way at least you can take the nutritional beauty benefits of avocado - it can moisturise and thicken your hair - even if you can't face eating it.
For the best home-made hair treatment all you need to do is simply mix one mashed avocado with a mashed banana and a tablespoon of olive oil, rub it into your scalp then leave it for around half an hour.
Rinse off and voila - shinier, healthier locks!
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet