She's got greys - just like us!
The Duchess, who is currently 32 weeks pregnant, may have stopped having root touch-ups while she's expecting. Many pregnant women choose not to dye their hair as some reports say that the chemicals are unsafe for expectant mothers - although there's not much evidence to back this up. In Kate's case, some sources are claiming that the grey area may simply be a squirt of dry shampoo that needs rubbing in!
Kate is 33 now, and we reckon a few grey hairs are perfectly normal - nothing but a natural sign that she's human, just the like rest of us. Either way, we still think she's looking fab - and the fact that she's not afraid to display a hint of grey has just makes us love her even more!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu