She's got greys - just like us!
The Duchess, who is currently 32 weeks pregnant, may have stopped having root touch-ups while she's expecting. Many pregnant women choose not to dye their hair as some reports say that the chemicals are unsafe for expectant mothers - although there's not much evidence to back this up. In Kate's case, some sources are claiming that the grey area may simply be a squirt of dry shampoo that needs rubbing in!
Kate is 33 now, and we reckon a few grey hairs are perfectly normal - nothing but a natural sign that she's human, just the like rest of us. Either way, we still think she's looking fab - and the fact that she's not afraid to display a hint of grey has just makes us love her even more!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home