Best moment? Former biscuit factory worker Craig got to the final in the 2011 series of The X Factor, aged just 22, as one of Gary Barlow's solo boys group. But it wasn't to be, and Craig was beaten to first place by Little Mix.
Where are they now? According to his Twitter page, Craig is still making music and pursuing his dream to be a singer - he is currently on a UK tour and making plans to travel to Los Angeles to continue his work. Craig has even got celebrity followers such as fellow X Factor star Harry Styles from One Direction.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed