Best moment? Eoghan got to the final three in the 2008 series of The X Factor, when he was just 16, and was signed to record label RCA after leaving the show.
Where are they now? In 2014 Eoghan competed to represent Ireland in the Eurovision Song contest but has since ditched his musical career in favour of being a footballer!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!