Best moment? Her winner's single Hallelujah broke records, selling 105,000 copies in just one day.
Where are they now? Alexandra's debut album Overcome went to number 1 in the charts and subsequent singles performed well. She released her second album Heartbreak on Hold in June 2012 and became the first and only X Factor contestant to sit in the judges' chair when she filled in for Kelly Rowland in 2011. How weird must that have been?
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu