Best moment? Beating Katy Perry to the UK number 1 spot with debut single Please Don't Let Me Go.
Where are they now? The cheeky chappy has carved out an impressive music career since leaving the show with his second album In Case You Didn't Know reaching number 1 in the album charts. Olly was welcomed back into the X Factor family as a presenter on The Xtra Factor on ITV2, but will not be returning to present the series in 2013.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu