Best moment? Beating Katy Perry to the UK number 1 spot with debut single Please Don't Let Me Go.
Where are they now? The cheeky chappy has carved out an impressive music career since leaving the show with his second album In Case You Didn't Know reaching number 1 in the album charts. Olly was welcomed back into the X Factor family as a presenter on The Xtra Factor on ITV2, but will not be returning to present the series in 2013.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!