Best moment? Frankie was notoriously a bit of a 'bad boy', and his stand out moment came when he was mysteriously kicked off the show for breaking the 'golden rule'. Few other details were released at the time but Frankie later apologised, saying his life had 'gone out of control'.
Where are they now? It looks like Frankie is still passionate about his music careers. Earlier this year he released a track called Motorcycle 2.0 that sent his 1 million Twitter followers into a frenzy! One to keep an eye out for...
Image: Rex/Frankie Cocozza Twitter
Click through to see another X Factor star then and now from 2011!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!