Melt chocolate in the microwave
'Always melt your chocolate in the microwave in small bursts. Never use a bowl over boiling hot water - water, steam and chocolate are a bad combo.'
/wellbeing/galleries/34618/that-s-goodtoknow-celebs-help-us-celebrate-our-5th-birthday/25 /wellbeing/galleries/34618/that-s-goodtoknow-celebs-help-us-celebrate-our-5th-birthday/26 /wellbeing/galleries/34618/that-s-goodtoknow-celebs-help-us-celebrate-our-5th-birthday/27 /wellbeing/galleries/34618/that-s-goodtoknow-celebs-help-us-celebrate-our-5th-birthday/28 /wellbeing/galleries/34618/that-s-goodtoknow-celebs-help-us-celebrate-our-5th-birthday/29
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles