Cook with wine
'The speed of bringing it to the boil is key as you don't want to leave the wine on the stove for any longer than is needed as it will stew tasting old and flat.
'You want to retain the freshness and fruity qualities of the wine removing that harsh bitterness of the raw wine. (You will never remove all the alcohol but just enough to be palatable to use in your dishes).'
Celebrity chef, Raymond Blanc
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite