Cook with wine
'The speed of bringing it to the boil is key as you don't want to leave the wine on the stove for any longer than is needed as it will stew tasting old and flat.
'You want to retain the freshness and fruity qualities of the wine removing that harsh bitterness of the raw wine. (You will never remove all the alcohol but just enough to be palatable to use in your dishes).'
Celebrity chef, Raymond Blanc
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed