Smokey eyes made simple
We all like getting glammed up when we're going to a Christmas party or on a night out. But, when you don't wear much makeup during the day - or are rushing around dropping the kids off leaving you with little time to get ready - you want a natural-looking evening makeup look that will make you feel gorgeous, fast. Once you know how to do smokey eyes, you'll be ready to party in no time at all.
Smokey eyes are so easy to do. Don't worry if you've never tried them before, all you need is five minutes, your favourite eyeshadow and mascara and the confidence to give smokey eyes a go.
Not sure where to start? We know someone who can help. Benefit Cosmetics' Head Makeup Artist, Lisa Potter-Dixon works her makeup magic on celebs and models everyday, so she knows exactly how to do smokey eyes without going OTT. Just follow her easy guide for a glam, party makeup look that will have you ready to dance in no time at all...
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles