Our favourite celebrity fringes
Having a fringe is not only a fantastically easy way to update and freshen up your look, but it can take years off your face too! Sneakily hiding any forehead lines and creases, while giving an overall softening affect to your features, it's no surprise many of our fave celeb ladies are getting fringes cut in.
Have a look through these pics of celebrities working a fringe, taking inspiration from the likes of Cheryl Cole, Ruth Langsford and plenty more glamorous stars.
From the bold full fringe to the soft side swept fringe and everywhere in-between, we've showcased them all.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies