Our favourite celebrity fringes
Having a fringe is not only a fantastically easy way to update and freshen up your look, but it can take years off your face too! Sneakily hiding any forehead lines and creases, while giving an overall softening affect to your features, it's no surprise many of our fave celeb ladies are getting fringes cut in.
Have a look through these pics of celebrities working a fringe, taking inspiration from the likes of Cheryl Cole, Ruth Langsford and plenty more glamorous stars.
From the bold full fringe to the soft side swept fringe and everywhere in-between, we've showcased them all.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home