Our favourite celebrity fringes
Having a fringe is not only a fantastically easy way to update and freshen up your look, but it can take years off your face too! Sneakily hiding any forehead lines and creases, while giving an overall softening affect to your features, it's no surprise many of our fave celeb ladies are getting fringes cut in.
Have a look through these pics of celebrities working a fringe, taking inspiration from the likes of Cheryl Cole, Ruth Langsford and plenty more glamorous stars.
From the bold full fringe to the soft side swept fringe and everywhere in-between, we've showcased them all.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!