The actress was spotted with a whispy fringe and loose bun at the premiere of her film Colonia Dignidad, in Berlin.
The pretty updo and fringe pairing has been dubbed 'The Tinkerbell' for its obvious similarities to Disney's sassy little fairy in Peter Pan, and has been gathering quite the following recently with other celebs like Kendall Jenner and Perrie Edwards trying out the trend too.
We love how the fringe frames Emma's face and compliments her classic red lip, and it looks even better styled down!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home