The actress was spotted with a whispy fringe and loose bun at the premiere of her film Colonia Dignidad, in Berlin.
The pretty updo and fringe pairing has been dubbed 'The Tinkerbell' for its obvious similarities to Disney's sassy little fairy in Peter Pan, and has been gathering quite the following recently with other celebs like Kendall Jenner and Perrie Edwards trying out the trend too.
We love how the fringe frames Emma's face and compliments her classic red lip, and it looks even better styled down!
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu