The actress was spotted with a whispy fringe and loose bun at the premiere of her film Colonia Dignidad, in Berlin.
The pretty updo and fringe pairing has been dubbed 'The Tinkerbell' for its obvious similarities to Disney's sassy little fairy in Peter Pan, and has been gathering quite the following recently with other celebs like Kendall Jenner and Perrie Edwards trying out the trend too.
We love how the fringe frames Emma's face and compliments her classic red lip, and it looks even better styled down!
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams