Pasta Sauces: The best and worst revealed
From Loyd Grossman’s Tomato & Chargrilled Vegetables to Sainsbury’s Basic Tomato, goodtoknow Diet Club has put 20 of the most popular pasta sauces to the test. We've rated them for you from worst to best in terms of calories, so you can easily see which ones will keep your calorie intake at its lowest.
To keep our findings fair we’ve compared the sauces based on 100g, using the goodtoknow Diet Club calorie counter tool. How will your favourite sauce fair? You'll be pleased to know, that the winners in our round-up are actually the cheaper, supermarket own sauces, so they're friendly to your purse as well as your waistline!
If you want to lose weight, the goodtoknow Diet Club can help. It offers a personalised online food and exercise diary, a really clever calorie-swapping tool, expert help, forums full of supportive diet buddies and loads of delicious low-cal recipes the whole family will love. Sign up for a free 7-day trial today - what have you got to lose?
Join the goodtoknow Diet Club now...
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu