Dolmio Taste of Italy Tomato & Basil Sauce Pasta Sauce
Saturated fat: 0.4g
Price: £1.60 at Tesco
Verdict: When you think of pasta the Dolmio advert is usually one of the first things to spring to mind, but we're not convinced that this sauce really does offer the 'taste of Italy' as promised in the name. While the chunks of tomato and basil make it feel more authentic, the overall taste is slightly disappointing. However this range is often on offer and makes a good base for ratatouille or spag bol.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies