Asda Tomato & Chunky Vegetable Pasta Sauce
Saturated fat: 0.1g
Price: £1.00 at Asda
Verdict: If vegetable is your sauce of choice then Asda's Tomato & Chunky Vegetable Sauce is the one to buy. For a quid you get a huge jar with small chunks of mushroom, celery, courgettes and mixed peppers. Low in salt, saturated fat and sugar, it's a great option for the whole family and it's the perfect way to get the kids eating vegetables without them even realising. We're crowning this the king of vegetable pasta sauces for both value for money and nutritional goodness.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu