Sainsbury's Basics Tomato Pasta Sauce
Cals: 32 *lowest of ALL pasta sauces*
Saturated fat: 0.1g
Sugar: 2.3g *lowest of ALL pasta sauces*
Price: 39p at Sainsbury's
Verdict: As simple tomato sauces go Sainbury's Basics Tomato Pasta Sauce is a great option for both nutrition and value for money. While it equals Tesco's Light option on the saturated fats front, this sauce beats Tesco on sugar levels hands down. For this reason and the tasty flavour, this is the tomato pasta sauce we'll be buying from now on.
If you want to keep track of the calories in the food you're eating, sign up for a 5-day FREE trial with the goodtoknow Diet Club. It's got a calorie-counting tool and an online food diary which will help you see where you're spending your calorie-allowance.
Where to next?
Cereals: best and worst revealed
Join the Diet Club
Crisps: best and worst revealed
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home