Sacla Italia Tomato & Mascarpone Stir Through Sauce
Fat: 14.4g *Highest across ALL pasta sauces*
Saturated fat: 8.5g *Highest across ALL pasta sauces*
Salt: 2.7g *Highest across ALL pasta sauces*
Price: £1.45 at Tesco
Verdict: As pasta sauces go, this one is certainly tasty although the thick consistency and richness might not be to all of the family's liking. Flavour aside, in terms of healthy eating this is a pasta sauce to avoid eating regularly. While cheese sauces are usually higher on the calorie front than others, we were shocked at the huge levels saturated fat and salt in Sacla's.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!