Dallaglio Tomato & Mozzarella Pasta Sauce
Saturated fat: 2.4g
Price: £1.99 at Waitrose
Verdict: For a world cup winning rugby player it's a shame that he endorses a pasta sauce with such high levels of saturated fats, sugar and salt. For this reason it's not a sauce you'd want to use weekly, however it does make for a very tasty dinner every now and again. Whether you pour it over freshly cooked pasta and serve or add some extra mozzarella and bake in the oven, we guarantee this will go down a treat.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles