Dallaglio Tomato & Mozzarella Pasta Sauce
Saturated fat: 2.4g
Price: £1.99 at Waitrose
Verdict: For a world cup winning rugby player it's a shame that he endorses a pasta sauce with such high levels of saturated fats, sugar and salt. For this reason it's not a sauce you'd want to use weekly, however it does make for a very tasty dinner every now and again. Whether you pour it over freshly cooked pasta and serve or add some extra mozzarella and bake in the oven, we guarantee this will go down a treat.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies