Dallaglio Tomato & Mozzarella Pasta Sauce
Saturated fat: 2.4g
Price: £1.99 at Waitrose
Verdict: For a world cup winning rugby player it's a shame that he endorses a pasta sauce with such high levels of saturated fats, sugar and salt. For this reason it's not a sauce you'd want to use weekly, however it does make for a very tasty dinner every now and again. Whether you pour it over freshly cooked pasta and serve or add some extra mozzarella and bake in the oven, we guarantee this will go down a treat.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu