Asda Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
Saturated fat: 3.5g
Price: £1 at Asda
Verdict: Generally speaking this isn't the healthiest pasta sauce, but in terms of cheese sauces Asda's Four Cheese Pasta Sauce isn't too bad. This is unfortunately reflected in the taste. While it has a creamy texture, it also has a bland flavour and definitely needs extra seasoning. Try adding a clove of garlic and grating some extra cheese on top if you're looking for a treat.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home