Asda Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
Saturated fat: 3.5g
Price: £1 at Asda
Verdict: Generally speaking this isn't the healthiest pasta sauce, but in terms of cheese sauces Asda's Four Cheese Pasta Sauce isn't too bad. This is unfortunately reflected in the taste. While it has a creamy texture, it also has a bland flavour and definitely needs extra seasoning. Try adding a clove of garlic and grating some extra cheese on top if you're looking for a treat.
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies