Bertolli Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
Saturated fat: 0.6g
Price: £1.99 at Waitrose
Verdict: Known for its olive oil, Bertolli has now put its name to a range of pasta sauces. While the price point is higher than the other tomato and Basil sauces we tried, we think it's worth spending the extra money. In fact it's so delicious there's no need for extra seasoning. Plus it's low in saturated fats and isn't bad on the calorie side either. All in all it's a great sauce and a worthy contender - we're hoping there's more flavours to come from Bertolli.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies