Bertolli Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
Saturated fat: 0.6g
Price: £1.99 at Waitrose
Verdict: Known for its olive oil, Bertolli has now put its name to a range of pasta sauces. While the price point is higher than the other tomato and Basil sauces we tried, we think it's worth spending the extra money. In fact it's so delicious there's no need for extra seasoning. Plus it's low in saturated fats and isn't bad on the calorie side either. All in all it's a great sauce and a worthy contender - we're hoping there's more flavours to come from Bertolli.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite