Only you can control how you feel
Be more positive now: See the past as something that has shaped who you are but doesn't have to make today miserable. You're in charge of the way you feel right now, so do little things that make you happy (and don't cost a penny) - go for a walk, hug your kids, share a joke with your hubby, read a book or catch up with your best friend.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu