Saturated fat: Nil
Verdict: It's a kids' party favourite and goes hand in hand with biscuits and birthday cake - luckily Cherryade isn't the worst fizzy drink we tried. While it does contain colouring and sweeteners, the sugar level is low so the kids aren't hit with the same cocktail of sweeteners and sugar, unlike other drinks.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!