Saturated fat: Nil
Verdict: It's a kids' party favourite and goes hand in hand with biscuits and birthday cake - luckily Cherryade isn't the worst fizzy drink we tried. While it does contain colouring and sweeteners, the sugar level is low so the kids aren't hit with the same cocktail of sweeteners and sugar, unlike other drinks.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu