Saturated fat: 0g
Weight: 2 litres
Price: £1.94 at Waitrose
Verdict: We're sitting on the fence with Lilt. Admittedly the calorie count isn't great, especially if you are hoping to lose weight, but it does taste good. Therefore we're going to look at the fizzy drink as an occasional treat for summer time when the weather is fine!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!