Saturated fat: 0g
Verdict: We're sitting on the fence with Lilt. Admittedly the calorie count isn't great, especially if you are hoping to lose weight, but it does taste good. Therefore we're going to look at the fizzy drink as an occasional treat for summer time when the weather is fine!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles