Saturated fat: Nil
Verdict: With 'diet' in the name, we assumed that opting for a Diet Coke over the full-fat alternative was the healthier option. Reading the small print doesn't take for refreshing reading though. Diet Coke contains 46mg of caffeine (10mg more than regular coke), which makes it addictive and plays havoc with your sleep pattern if you drink a lot. Plus, it is jam-packed with artificial sweeteners and phosphoric acid, which combined can cause serious teeth decay.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies