Saturated fat: Nil
Verdict: With 'diet' in the name, we assumed that opting for a Diet Coke over the full-fat alternative was the healthier option. Reading the small print doesn't take for refreshing reading though. Diet Coke contains 46mg of caffeine (10mg more than regular coke), which makes it addictive and plays havoc with your sleep pattern if you drink a lot. Plus, it is jam-packed with artificial sweeteners and phosphoric acid, which combined can cause serious teeth decay.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles