Saturated fat: Nil
Weight: 2 litres
Price: £1.98 at Waitrose
Verdict: With 'diet' in the name, we assumed that opting for a Diet Coke over the full-fat alternative was the healthier option. Reading the small print doesn't take for refreshing reading though. Diet Coke contains 46mg of caffeine (10mg more than regular coke), which makes it addictive and plays havoc with your sleep pattern if you drink a lot. Plus, it is jam-packed with artificial sweeteners and phosphoric acid, which combined cause serious teeth decay.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!