Saturated fat: Nil
Weight: 2 litres
Price: £1.98 at Waitrose
Verdict: With 'diet' in the name, we assumed that opting for a Diet Coke over the full-fat alternative was the healthier option. Reading the small print doesn't take for refreshing reading though. Diet Coke contains 46mg of caffeine (10mg more than regular coke), which makes it addictive and plays havoc with your sleep pattern if you drink a lot. Plus, it is jam-packed with artificial sweeteners and phosphoric acid, which combined cause serious teeth decay.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite