Cals: 47 - Joint highest of ALL fizzy drinks
Saturated fat: 0g
Weight: 2 litres
Price: £1.68 at Tesco
Verdict: Packed full of E-numbers, including yellow and red food colouring, both of which are believed to increase hyperactivity, Irn Bru isn't the best choice for the kids. With a high calorie count and added caffeine, it's not one to choose if you're on a diet or have problems sleeping either.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite