Saturated fat: 0g
Sugar: 11g - Highest of ALL fizzy drinks
Verdict: It's known for being an instant energy-booster, but Red Bull definitely isn't the healthiest drink to buy. The high amount of sugar is made twice as bad by the extra sucrose and glucose, which both act as extra sweeteners and play havoc with our metabolism.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu