Saturated fat: 0g
Sugar: 11g - Highest of ALL fizzy drinks
Verdict: It's known for being an instant energy-booster, but Red Bull definitely isn't the healthiest drink to buy. The high amount of sugar is made twice as bad by the extra sucrose and glucose, which both act as extra sweeteners and play havoc with our metabolism.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed