Saturated fat: 0g
Weight: 2 litres
Price: £1.68 at Waitrose
Verdict: Picture the scene, it's a warm summer's day and you're sitting back basking in the sun with an iced cold glass of Orangina. It's the drink that gives you that holiday feeling and with nothing but orange and carbonated water, Orangina a delicious fizzy drink. However the calorie count is still high, so this should be left for those occasional sunny days.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!