Saturated fat: 0g
Verdict: Picture the scene: it's a warm summer's day and you're sitting back basking in the sun with an iced cold glass of Orangina. It's the drink that gives you that holiday feeling and with nothing but orange and carbonated water, Orangina a delicious fizzy drink. However the calorie count is still high, so this should be left for those occasional sunny days.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed