Saturated fat: 0g
Verdict: Picture the scene: it's a warm summer's day and you're sitting back basking in the sun with an iced cold glass of Orangina. It's the drink that gives you that holiday feeling and with nothing but orange and carbonated water, Orangina a delicious fizzy drink. However the calorie count is still high, so this should be left for those occasional sunny days.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies