Saturated fat: 0g
Verdict: When you think of fizzy drinks often Coca Cola is one of the first to pop into your head. Originally invented as a medicine, Coca Cola was enjoyed so much that it was reintroduced (with a heavy dose of sugar) as a fizzy drink. Unfortunately nowadays the high amount of calories, caffeine, sugar and E-numbers, means a glass of coke is no longer the medicine for a healthy lifestyle.
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies