Saturated fat: 0g
Weight: 2 litres
Price: £1.98 at Sainsbury's
Verdict: When you think of fizzy drinks often Coca Cola is one of the first to pop into your head. Originally invented as a medicine, Coca Cola was enjoyed so much that it was reintroduced (with a heavy dose of sugar) as a fizzy drink. Unfortunately nowadays the high amount of calories, caffeine, sugar and E-numbers, means a glass of coke is no longer the medicine for a healthy lifestyle.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!