Saturated fat: Nil
Verdict: As with Coca Cola before, Dr Pepper is not a fizzy drink to indulge in. Containing more E-numbers and caffeine than most of the other fizzy drinks we tried, it's not one to feed the kids on a regular basis, either.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies