How to find the best bra for you
Shockingly, around 85% of us are wearing ill-fitting bras. And whilst you might think you've got your bra sizing right, remember, your body may have changed since you were last fitted. Women often make the mistake of wearing the same size bra their whole lives, even though changes in weight and shape can mean going up or down a dress size. New mums in particular find that after having a baby, their bra size can change quite dramatically.
So, we've had a chat with bra expert Ali Cudby, who understands the difficulty and importance of finding great bras for big busts.
We've got 10 of the best bras for big busts, along with 10 of Ali's best tips for big boobed women, to help you find a bra that makes you feel fantastic.
And remember, you're asking a small piece of fabric to do a big job, so you'll want to get it right, so firstly, go for a bra fitting!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!