10 best bras for big boobs
How to find the best bra for you
Shockingly, around 85% of us are wearing ill-fitting bras. And whilst you might think you've got your bra sizing right, remember, your body may have changed since you were last fitted. Women often make the mistake of wearing the same size bra their whole lives. When changes in weight and shape might make you go up or down a dress size, we tend to forget that it will also alter your bra size. New mums particularly find that after having a baby, their bra size can have changed quite dramatically.
So, we've had a chat with bra expert Ali Cudby, who understands the difficulty and importance of finding great bras for big busts.
Donít forget how important bras are, not only for supporting your boobs, but also for your confidence, and health. Wearing badly fitting bras can cause chronic headaches, backache, hunching shoulders and make you feel generally uncomfortable, knocking your confidence.
Weíve got 10 of the best bras for big busts, along with 10 of Aliís best tips for big boobed women, to help you find a bra that makes you feel fantastic.
Remember, you're asking a small piece of fabric to do a big job, so you'll want to get it right, so firstly, go for a bra fitting!
Browse our other pictures
- Anti-ageing foods
- 100 ways to live to 100
- Best under-eye concealers under £10
- 10 easy steps to giving up sugar
- 10 carbohydrates you can eat on a diet
- The celebs with sleep problems just like you!
- How to recover from a bad night's sleep
- 10 time-saving beauty products: how to get ready in a flash!
- Thinking of joining the gym? Think again
- Healthy eating trends for 2014
- Soups: best and worst for your diet revealed
- Natural remedies for coughs and colds