How to find the best bra for you
Shockingly, around 85% of us are wearing ill-fitting bras. And whilst you might think you've got your bra sizing right, remember, your body may have changed since you were last fitted. Women often make the mistake of wearing the same size bra their whole lives, even though changes in weight and shape can mean going up or down a dress size. New mums in particular find that after having a baby, their bra size can change quite dramatically.
So, we've had a chat with bra expert Ali Cudby, who understands the difficulty and importance of finding great bras for big busts.
We've got 10 of the best bras for big busts, along with 10 of Ali's best tips for big boobed women, to help you find a bra that makes you feel fantastic.
And remember, you're asking a small piece of fabric to do a big job, so you'll want to get it right, so firstly, go for a bra fitting!
- Essentials Easy Beauty Awards: The best beauty products revealed!
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Cereals: The best and worst revealed
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 12 juice detox recipes ideas
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best fake tan under £10
- Save or spend? The health products that are worth the money