Mack the Life
Lee Mack opens up and shares his path to comic stardom in this entertaining autobiography. From his awkward teenage jokes to his thriving success on televison, Lee Mack lets us know how comedians think, entertaining us at every stage along the way.
Released: Out now
Read our review
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles