Mack the Life
Lee Mack opens up and shares his path to comic stardom in this entertaining autobiography. From his awkward teenage jokes to his thriving success on televison, Lee Mack lets us know how comedians think, entertaining us at every stage along the way.
Released: Out now
Read our review
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu