Olympic hero, and three times winner of BBC Young Sports Personality of the Year, Tom Daley shares his gripping story that lead him to the 2012 Olympics. From personal heart-ache, and gruelling training, to his ultimate ambition, this Olympian's autobiography is an inspiring must-read.
Released: Out now
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles