Olympic hero, and three times winner of BBC Young Sports Personality of the Year, Tom Daley shares his gripping story that lead him to the 2012 Olympics. From personal heart-ache, and gruelling training, to his ultimate ambition, this Olympian's autobiography is an inspiring must-read.
Released: Out now
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!