The popular Choirmaster behind the award-winning BBC2 series The Choir shares his fond memories of the transformations that his determined attitude has helped to achieve. You can hear his emotion, joy and pride as he recounts moments, both triumphs and disasters, that have helped make the show so special. This delightful book is a real treat, we thoroughly recommend it.
Released: Out now
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles