Nail art made easy!
Nail art is a really fun beauty trend. From decorating your nails with studs or drawing your own nail art design using a special nail art pen, anything goes - and even complete beginners can give it a go without worrying that it will go wrong. If it does, just take it off with a little nail polish remover and start again - simples!
Nail polish looks great day to day but a nail art design will make your nails really standout for the party season.
Lots of celebs have a nail artist to make their nails look amazing on the red carpet, but that doesn't mean that you can't get the look at home. All you need is an easy nail art design (ours is so simple that you could probably do it with your eyes closed, although we wouldn't recommend it!), a few cheap products (our favourites start from just £1.99), a steady hand and ten minutes when the kids are in bed.
So, what are you waiting for? Click through our easy-to-follow nail art design now and get glam...
Pics and tips from NPW's nail experts (NPW.co.uk).
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles