Nail art made easy!
Nail art is a really fun beauty trend. From decorating your nails with studs or drawing your own nail art design using a special nail art pen, anything goes - and even complete beginners can give it a go without worrying that it will go wrong. If it does, just take it off with a little nail polish remover and start again - simples!
Nail polish looks great day to day but a nail art design will make your nails really standout for the party season.
Lots of celebs have a nail artist to make their nails look amazing on the red carpet, but that doesn't mean that you can't get the look at home. All you need is an easy nail art design (ours is so simple that you could probably do it with your eyes closed, although we wouldn't recommend it!), a few cheap products (our favourites start from just £1.99), a steady hand and ten minutes when the kids are in bed.
So, what are you waiting for? Click through our easy-to-follow nail art design now and get glam...
Pics and tips from NPW's nail experts (NPW.co.uk).
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!