The best cheap hair straighteners
The best hair straighteners aren't always the most expensive. Lots of cheap hair straighteners work just as well and have added clever technology (like ceramic plates, timers and conditioning ions) to keep your hair looking gorgeous all day without frazzling the ends!
Our round-up of the best hair straighteners has a pair to suit everyone, from skinny straighteners that are good for fringes to a mini pair that you can fit in your handbag and even the best hair straighteners for creating curls.
And how about some expert tips to get the best out of your straighteners? We've got those too! Find out how to straighten your fringe like a professional, create curls that would make Kate Middleton jealous and how to keep your hair straighter for longer.
Plus, we've rounded-up the products you need to make you hair straighteners work even harder - from a must-have hair oil to the best heat protection sprays around.
So, click through our pick of the best hair straighteners under £40 now - then leave this page open for the other half to find. Hopefully they'll find their way under your Christmas tree this year...
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles