Philips hair straighteners, £40
We're all guilty of overdoing it with the straighteners so it's worth buying a pair that will be kind to your hair like Philips' straighteners - they condition while straightening. Turning the dial down and using a heat protecting spray will help stop frizz too.
Straightening tip: There's no need to straighten your hair every day. Use dry shampoo between washes to keep it looking and smelling lovely.
Buy Philips Hair Straighteners
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite