Philips hair straighteners, £40
We're all guilty of overdoing it with the straighteners so it's worth buying a pair that will be kind to your hair like Philips' straighteners - they condition while straightening. Turning the dial down and using a heat protecting spray will help stop frizz too.
Straightening tip: There's no need to straighten your hair every day. Use dry shampoo between washes to keep it looking and smelling lovely.
Buy Philips Hair Straighteners
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams