Philips hair straighteners, £40
We're all guilty of overdoing it with the straighteners so it's worth buying a pair that will be kind to your hair like Philips' straighteners - they condition while straightening. Turning the dial down and using a heat protecting spray will help stop frizz too.
Straightening tip: There's no need to straighten your hair every day. Use dry shampoo between washes to keep it looking and smelling lovely.
Buy Philips Hair Straighteners
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu