Get gorgeous curls in minutes with a curling wand
Behold, the curling wand! Unlike traditional curling tongs these slick appliances don't have clamps (no more getting your hair caught in them!) so there's far less fiddling and far more time for styling. Just wrap the hair around the wand, hold in place for a moment or two, and hey presto, unleash gorgeous, flowing curls.
(Don't worry, if you're still unsure, we'll teach you how to use a curling wand with our step by step tips throughout the gallery)
And you don't need to spend a fortune on one! We've rounded up the best for under £30.
If you're looking to find out how to use a curling wand, and which one to buy, check out our gallery where you can find a great cheap curling wand that'll give you fantastic results. Now we can all have gorgeous, bouncy curls à la Kate Middleton, hurrah!
- Celebrity teeth: before and after
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Natural remedies for thinning hair: How to thicken hair!
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- The celebs with sleep problems just like you!
- Healthy snacks: Healthy snack ideas that will keep you full
- 11 things you shouldn't stress about in 2016