Best curling wands under £30
Get gorgeous curls in minutes with a curling wand
Behold, the curling wand! Unlike traditional curling tongs these slick appliances don't have clamps (no more getting your hair caught in them!) so there's far less fiddling and far more time for styling. Just wrap the hair around the wand, hold in place for a moment or two, and hey presto, unleash gorgeous, flowing curls.
(Don't worry, if you're still unsure, we'll teach you how to use a curling wand with our step by step tips throughout the gallery)
And you don't need to spend a fortune on one! We've rounded up the best for under £30.
If you're looking to find out how to use a curling wand, and which one to buy, check out our gallery where you can find a great cheap curling wand that'll give you fantastic results. Now we can all have gorgeous, bouncy curls à la Kate Middleton, hurrah!
- Tested: best and worst sun creams
- Dawn French weight loss: Her changing shape in pics
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Fizzy drinks: The best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Oven-baked pizzas: The best and worst revealed
- Best and worst sweets
- Crisps: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst revealed!