Get gorgeous curls in minutes with a curling wand
Behold, the curling wand! Unlike traditional curling tongs these slick appliances don't have clamps (no more getting your hair caught in them!) so there's far less fiddling and far more time for styling. Just wrap the hair around the wand, hold in place for a moment or two, and hey presto, unleash gorgeous, flowing curls.
(Don't worry, if you're still unsure, we'll teach you how to use a curling wand with our step by step tips throughout the gallery)
And you don't need to spend a fortune on one! We've rounded up the best for under £30.
If you're looking to find out how to use a curling wand, and which one to buy, check out our gallery where you can find a great cheap curling wand that'll give you fantastic results. Now we can all have gorgeous, bouncy curls à la Kate Middleton, hurrah!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite