Best curling wands under £30
Get gorgeous curls in minutes with a curling wand
Behold, the curling wand! Unlike traditional curling tongs these slick appliances don?t have clamps, (no more getting your hair caught in them!) so there?s far less fiddling and far more time for styling. All you need do is wrap the hair around the wand, hold in place for a moment or 2, and hey presto, unleash gorgeous, flowing curls. But don't worry, if you're still unsure, we'll teach you how to use a curling wand with our step by step tips.
Even better news, there?s no need to spend a fortune on one, if you?re after a cheap curling wand we?ve got plenty of options. In this gallery we?ve rounded up the best curling wands we could find for under £30.
And to help you make the final decision, we've given you a curling wand review for each one, so you can decide which one would work best for your lifestyle.
If you're looking to find out how to use a curling wand, and which one to buy, check out our gallery where you can find a great cheap curling wand that'll give you fantastic results.
Now we can all have gorgeous, bouncy curls à la Kate Middleton, hurrah!
Browse our other pictures
- Your hour-by-hour good sleep plan
- 10 carbohydrates you can eat on a diet
- Celebrities keeping fit
- 8 detox juice recipe ideas
- Hummus: the best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Tested: best and worst sun creams
- 10 things your travel bag shouldn't be without
- Best bob hairstyles
- Celebrity make-up disasters
- Best short hairstyles
- Claire Richards' changing figure
- The best slimming swimsuits