Best curling wands under £30
Get gorgeous curls in minutes with a curling wand
Behold, the curling wand! Unlike traditional curling tongs these slick appliances don't have clamps (no more getting your hair caught in them!) so there's far less fiddling and far more time for styling. Just wrap the hair around the wand, hold in place for a moment or two, and hey presto, unleash gorgeous, flowing curls.
(Don't worry, if you're still unsure, we'll teach you how to use a curling wand with our step by step tips throughout the gallery)
And you don't need to spend a fortune on one! We've rounded up the best for under £30.
If you're looking to find out how to use a curling wand, and which one to buy, check out our gallery where you can find a great cheap curling wand that'll give you fantastic results. Now we can all have gorgeous, bouncy curls à la Kate Middleton, hurrah!
Browse our other pictures
- Porridge: The best and worst for your diet revealed
- Best lip balms
- 11 things you shouldn't stress about in 2015
- Best hand creams under a tenner
- Best curling wands under £30
- Thought these drinks were healthy?
- The best control underwear
- Celebrity diet tips
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Your hour-by-hour good sleep plan
- 10 carbohydrates you can eat on a diet