Babyliss Curling Wand Pro, £19.99
Buy it from Superdrug now
How to use a curling wand - step three: Wrap the sections of hair around the wand. We find it easiest to start at the front. Make sure you wrap the pieces of hair in the same direction around the wand so the waves or curls are even all over. For laid-back wavy hair, just wand from the mid-length to the ends.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies