Babyliss Curling Wand Pro, £19.99
Buy it from Superdrug now
How to use a curling wand - step three: Wrap the sections of hair around the wand. We find it easiest to start at the front. Make sure you wrap the pieces of hair in the same direction around the wand so the waves or curls are even all over. For laid-back wavy hair, just wand from the mid-length to the ends.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!