Gorgeous, easy hairstyles
But as it’s the party season, we think you deserve to look gorgeous no matter where you’re headed. We’ve put together a collection of easy, glam hairstyles that will suit any party and are bound to turn heads. Whether you’re looking for how to spruce up short hairstyles, long hairstyles, curly hairstyles, straight hairstyles or looking for some easy hair updos, we’ve got plenty for you to choose from along with step-by-step, easy instructions on how you can get the look at home from the experts. We’ve even asked some leading hairdressers for their top tips and recommended some products that will help you achieve the look.
So if you don’t usually do much experimenting with hairstyles and you’d like to try out some new, party hairstyles, you’ve come to the right place.
Choose from elegant hair updos that your friends will want to copy, and high impact down-dos that will give you celeb-worthy locks.
Big hair is in at the moment, so for a helping hand getting that extra volume that will make any style look great, try this tip from celeb hairdresser Lee Stafford: ‘Back-combing is absolutely the best way to achieve that ‘big hair look’ when hair has gone flat. It’s a great technique because it is so easy to achieve, plus it really stays in place if done properly.’
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed