Hairstyles: Straight and sleek
Bruce Masefield, Sassoon UK Creative Director, says: 'If your hair is straight and sleek, extra shine is a must-have for the festive season. Apply a shine spray to your hair brush and repeatedly brush the hair until you've achieved a high-sparkle paparazzi finish!
'If you've got a fringe, add a small element of texture into it for a party look.'
goodtoknow says: 'Shine spray will add some sparkle to your hair, but if you've got fine hair go easy with it as too much can weigh hair down and make it look greasy. Just use a small spritz and hold the bottle about 30cm away from your hair, avoiding the roots.'
Hair by Sassoon.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu