Hairstyles: Straight and sleek
Bruce Masefield, Sassoon UK Creative Director, says: 'If your hair is straight and sleek, extra shine is a must-have for the festive season. Apply a shine spray to your hair brush and repeatedly brush the hair until you've achieved a high-sparkle paparazzi finish!
'If you've got a fringe, add a small element of texture into it for a party look.'
goodtoknow says: 'Shine spray will add some sparkle to your hair, but if you've got fine hair go easy with it as too much can weigh hair down and make it look greasy. Just use a small spritz and hold the bottle about 30cm away from your hair, avoiding the roots.'
Hair by Sassoon.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles