Hairstyles: 50's Pin Up
Step 1: 'Section from ear to ear and secure top section into ponytail at the front of the head.'
Step 2: 'Backcomb the ponytail and roll up and tuck under securing with pins to create your 50s roll.'
Step 3: 'With the section at the back fasten into low chignon at the base of the neck. Finish with shine spray.'
Hair by Suzie McGill, celebrity hair and make-up artist of Rainbow Room International.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite