Hairstyles: 50's Pin Up
Step 1: 'Section from ear to ear and secure top section into ponytail at the front of the head.'
Step 2: 'Backcomb the ponytail and roll up and tuck under securing with pins to create your 50s roll.'
Step 3: 'With the section at the back fasten into low chignon at the base of the neck. Finish with shine spray.'
Hair by Suzie McGill, celebrity hair and make-up artist of Rainbow Room International.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies