Hairstyles: Christmas Party
Step 1: 'Take out a horseshoe section through the front and clip up.'
Step 2: 'With the remaining hair at the back fasten into a loose chignon.'
Step 3: 'Using straighteners, curl the horseshoe section making sure all the curls are going in the same direction to create a finger wave effect, then brush out. Use a light spray of Rainbow Room International Gloss Hold (£10.10) to finish.'
Hair by Suzie McGill, celebrity hair and make-up artist of Rainbow Room International.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu