Hairstyles: Christmas Party
Step 1: 'Take out a horseshoe section through the front and clip up.'
Step 2: 'With the remaining hair at the back fasten into a loose chignon.'
Step 3: 'Using straighteners, curl the horseshoe section making sure all the curls are going in the same direction to create a finger wave effect, then brush out. Use a light spray of Rainbow Room International Gloss Hold (£10.10) to finish.'
Hair by Suzie McGill, celebrity hair and make-up artist of Rainbow Room International.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home