Hairstyles: Big Waves
Step 1: 'I would recommend using my Big Fat Root Boot Mousse Spray (£6.99) to give you volume that lasts, even on the finest hair. Apply onto towel-dried hair, lifting a section of hair and spraying directly onto the roots in all the areas where you want to create big volume.'
Step 2: 'Blow-dry as desired and when hair is completely dry, use a curling wand to create gorgeous curls.'
Step 3: 'Then comb the hair out for big fat waves.'
Hair by Lee Stafford.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite