Hairstyles: Big Waves
Step 1: 'I would recommend using my Big Fat Root Boot Mousse Spray (£6.99) to give you volume that lasts, even on the finest hair. Apply onto towel-dried hair, lifting a section of hair and spraying directly onto the roots in all the areas where you want to create big volume.'
Step 2: 'Blow-dry as desired and when hair is completely dry, use a curling wand to create gorgeous curls.'
Step 3: 'Then comb the hair out for big fat waves.'
Hair by Lee Stafford.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu