Hairstyles: Short hair
Bruce Masefield, Sassoon UK Creative Director, says: 'Get a playful crop by adding a texturising product, like Sassoon Professional Texture Refine. The trick is to add the product into the palms of your hands and work in like hand cream, then rub through the hair. Once the product is distributed evenly, work the hair into your favourite style.'
goodtoknow says: 'VO5's Extreme Style Texturising Gum (£3.89) will do the job perfectly, plus it's a steal at under £4!'
Hair by Sassoon.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu