Hairstyles: Short hair
Bruce Masefield, Sassoon UK Creative Director, says: 'Get a playful crop by adding a texturising product, like Sassoon Professional Texture Refine. The trick is to add the product into the palms of your hands and work in like hand cream, then rub through the hair. Once the product is distributed evenly, work the hair into your favourite style.'
goodtoknow says: 'VO5's Extreme Style Texturising Gum (£3.89) will do the job perfectly, plus it's a steal at under £4!'
Hair by Sassoon.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed