Hairstyles: Short hair
Bruce Masefield, Sassoon UK Creative Director, says: 'Get a playful crop by adding a texturising product, like Sassoon Professional Texture Refine. The trick is to add the product into the palms of your hands and work in like hand cream, then rub through the hair. Once the product is distributed evenly, work the hair into your favourite style.'
goodtoknow says: 'VO5's Extreme Style Texturising Gum (£3.89) will do the job perfectly, plus it's a steal at under £4!'
Hair by Sassoon.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite