Hairstyles: Short hair
Bruce Masefield, Sassoon UK Creative Director, says: 'Get a playful crop by adding a texturising product, like Sassoon Professional Texture Refine. The trick is to add the product into the palms of your hands and work in like hand cream, then rub through the hair. Once the product is distributed evenly, work the hair into your favourite style.'
goodtoknow says: 'VO5's Extreme Style Texturising Gum (£3.89) will do the job perfectly, plus it's a steal at under £4!'
Hair by Sassoon.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!