Step 1: 'After the hair is blow-dried, section into a middle parting.'
Step 2: 'Using a wand, take large sections and wrap the hair round ensuring you are curling the hair away from the face.'
Step 3: 'Once you have finished curling use a soft, good quality brush and brush the hair thoroughly to create the looseness in the picture .'
Step 4: 'Finish off using some shine serum on the ends and spray with your favourite hairspray.'
goodtoknow says: 'Add some extra detail by wrapping a large section from the front of your face around your finger into a roll, and pin in place with grips.Use a soft paddle brush, like Denman's grooming brush (£9.79) to brush through the lengths of your hair to smooth and soften your curls without brushing them out.'
Hair by Suzie McGill, celebrity hair and make-up artist of Rainbow Room International.
Where to next?
- Best curling wands
- How to apply false eyelashes
- Best straighteners
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!