How to be a better person
People often mistake becoming a better person for having to do impressive acts of charity, gruelling fitness regimes or go to huge expense to prove that you’re a good person. But actually, the secret to how to be a better person really lies in the small things in life. It’s the little thank you’s and small and simple acts of everyday kindness that can really make a difference, not only to others, but to your own general sense of wellbeing.
Health and energy expert, Oliver Gray, (energiseyou.com) believes that there are some small changes you can make to your life that will re-energise you and make you feel great. In his latest book, ’Energise You’, Oliver explains the simple changes you can make to your life to boost your health, happiness and energy. Flick through our gallery to reveal his secrets into how to be a better person.
Who knew that just 20 little changes could make an altogether, better you?
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!