Give your digestive system a break
Avoid foods that your body finds hard to digest. These vary according to each individual, but there are some common foods that the body finds hard work: fried food, red meat, spicy food, raw onions, dairy products, wheat products, raw cabbage and beans.'
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite