9. Cereal boxes as drawing paper
Another creative idea... Once you've finished a box of cereal, flatten it out and cut the largest sides out. You can then give these to your kids to draw on in pen or crayons. Not only is it cheaper than buying sheets of paper for them all the time, it's more environmentally friendly too.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles