9. Cereal boxes as drawing paper
Another creative idea... Once you've finished a box of cereal, flatten it out and cut the largest sides out. You can then give these to your kids to draw on in pen or crayons. Not only is it cheaper than buying sheets of paper for them all the time, it's more environmentally friendly too.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies